Saturday, March 19, 2011

A bunch of new layouts

I am still on my scrapping roll! I can't believe how much I have been able to get done lately. I only have a few more days before it is time to pack everything up and head off to CKC Portland. I am really excited!!

Here I stared with a December 2010 Page Maps sketch. The kraft cardstock is from Recollections. I used white Bazzill cardstock for the title and the hearts and then sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. The felt flower is from Oriental Trading Company. The butterfly is from my stash. The papers are from Basic Grey. I used designs in the Silhouette store to cut the hearts, title and the borders. The rhinestone circle is from Kaisercrafts.


I started this layout with a June 2010 Page Maps sketch. The cream cardstock is from Bazzill. The paper and embellishments are from Bo-Bunny's Olivia line. The title is a design from the Silhouette store and I cut it using Bazzill cardstock.

For this layout I used an Allison Davis Volume 5 sketch. The gray cardstock is from Doodlebug. The patterned paper, journaling card & sticker is from Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas line. The twine in the buttons is from The Twinery. The buttons are from Oriental Trading Company and Making Memories. The title was cut on the Silhouette using a design from their store. I also used a faux chipboard technique on the title. I cut the title out 6 times and layered them together to create the raised effect.

I did this layout for the 1 hour challenge on Club CK. Papers are from Jillibean Soup. Cardstock is from Bazzill, Quikutz, DCWV & Recollections. The sequin trim is from Jo-Ann's. The flowers are from Prima and Oriental Trading Company. Brads are from Making Memories. The mixer and title were cut on the Silhouette. The mixer design is from their store and I designed the title. And I used an April 2010 Page Maps sketch.


I used the Echo Park Be Mine collection for this layout. I also used lots of foam squares to give this layout a lot of dimension. I used a Page Maps sketch for this layout. The bling is from Recollections.


This is a layout that I did for the Holiday Headstart at Club CK last year. I finally got around to adding the pictures from Thanksgiving. Here is the information from when I posted the page before.
I created this 2 page spread for Thanksgiving. The papers & rub-ons are all Fancy Pants. The cardstock is from American Crafts & Bazzill. I cut out the title and journaling shape on the Silhouette. I used an Allison Davis sketch for this layout. I plan on adding pictures of the family at Thanksgiving this year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...