Thursday, March 24, 2011

A couple new layouts before I leave for CK Convention in Portland

Well, this wasn't a super productive week, since my supplies have been packed up for the last couple of days, but I did manage to finish these layouts.


So a while ago I created this on Facebook using some of my status updates throughout 2010. I loved the idea and I have been planning on scrapping it. I used various Bo-Bunny papers and stickers. I love how simplistic it turned out.


For this layout I used a Jana Eubank sketch. I used the Echo Park For the Record line. I actually like this line a lot more than I thought I would. I cut the scalloped circle on the Silhouette. I then used the sheet that I cut it from as a mask and sprayed the background cardstock with Olive Glimmer Mist.


Finally for this layout I used a Page Maps sketch. I used the Echo Park Springtime line for this layout. I cut the hearts using my Silhouette. I love how much the machine stitching added to this layout. The title I created with American Craft Thickers. The trim is from Jo-Ann's sewing department.

3 comments:

Lauram said...

They are very cute! I have thought of scrapping the year of statuses too.

DanaMK said...

I love all of these!!! I love how creative you were with scrapping your FB statuses - so pretty! Your second LO is great! I'm not a fan of the For the Record line but how you used it made me rethink my stance on it. ;) Love your scalloped circle mat and your misting - so subtle but adding just the right touch. And the third LO is awesome!!! You're right, the stitching is just the right touch and I love how you stitched through your hearts - perfect!

DanaMK said...

Cassie, do you think that hand stitching through the hearts would look OK? I don't have a machine but I'd love to do the stitched hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...