Saturday, March 19, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Tuesday Layout

As soon as the sketch on March 8th came out I knew I wanted to play along. I found the perfect photos and printed them out after playing with them in Photoshop Elements. I also knew what paper I wanted to use. The problem was I had ordered the paper and was waiting for it to show up. It finally got here last night. So today during my daughter's naptime I got to scrapping this layout finally.

Here is the sketch from Frosted Designs:
And here is my layout:
I used the new Echo Park For the Record Collection. The metallic trim is from Jo-Ann's. The title is from the Silhouette store and is perfect for this layout. I cut it out using Echo Park cardstock. The brad in the center of the green flower is from American Crafts.

10 comments:

debbiebakk said...

I just love this layout so cute and love the colors & papers. Thanks for joing us at Sketch Along Tuesdays- hope to see more of your talent.

Michele said...

Hello! I found you by paroozing the entries at Frosted Designs. I had to follow you! Your layouts just awe inspire me. And the bonus... it's fun to find a fellow Washingtonian. (I am one too) Love your work. You are very talented!!
Michele
http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

melshappyscrappyplace said...

I love this layout, Cassie!

All about UNC! said...

Awesome LO Cassie!
Kathy-K2S

Amanda Johnson said...

Super cute LO!! I love those papers too and those photos are ADORABLE!!!

Tulip Scrapper said...

I love the LO Cassie! Your blog is adorable. Did you design the background, etc.?

Nanne said...

Aaaaw, what fab photos and such a great take on the sketch..I love your color combination!! thnx for playing along with us girls over at FD..
hugs
Nanné

Debbie said...

Sweet pictures!!! Love how you placed your title and your paper choice is perfect!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays!

Amanda Johnson said...

Hi Cassie!! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award!! Stop by when you get a chance and pick yours up http://asjmade.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-so-honored-to-have-recieved.html

Fern said...

Super cute!!! Love the font you used on the title and the photos are precious!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday ~ Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...