Monday, March 28, 2011

My CK Goodies

So at the Portland Creating Keepsakes Convention I went a little crazy shopping. My budget was almost doubled from last year thanks to an early Christmas gift from my in-laws. I hope to do another post in another week or so of my class projects, but I want to/need to finish some of them up first. I decided to post my shopping pictures first, since I got it all put away today. It is kinda sad that my stash doesn't even look bigger. Oh well! Here is all the fun stuff!

So here is all my paper! I love buying paper lines since it gives me so many options when I go to use it, especially since all of these are double sided. I got Echo Park Playground, Fancy Pants Beach Babe, Fancy Pants It's the Little Things, Bo Bunny Vicki B, Bo Bunny Crush, Bo Bunny Ad Lib, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose, My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy.

This picture is all of the other stuff. I got tons of bling (hard to pass it up at either $1 or $0.99!). Some Dazzlers stickers. A Button Farm kit that was on sale for $25! Lots of trim...I am slightly obsessed with the trim lately. Some small Technique Tuesday Stamps. Those pretty fabric flowers. The vintage stuff from 7 Gypsies for a project for my Mother-In-Law. Wood hearts and butterflies. Spray ink by Glimmer Mist & Mister Huey. A couple of Steeler Die Cuts. A wooden Library Drawer for my Mother-In-Law's gift. The glue glider pro was a door prize in one of my classes. I also got an acrylic album, banner, tag & word phrase. There is also a set of Studio Calico stamps.

Now I can't wait to start using everything!

3 comments:

photochic said...

Oh so jealous! It looks like a lot of fun! I had to blow up the picture so I could see all the beautiful stuff better! :P

Candice said...

OMGOSH!! What a great haul, it looks so fun!

Gopi said...

wow thanks for sharing! Feels like I got to shop as well :) good feelin' ;)

I'm now a follower of your site...please stop by mine when you get a chance...thanks!

I've posted up blog surfer links on my page. It's a great way make followers and find new blogs for inspiration and idea.

http://www.CreateMePink.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...