Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rest of weekend layouts plus some from this week

I finally got enough daylight to take the pictures of the last four pages that I finished over the weekend. I also finished four more pages this week already. I have just been on a roll! Here are the finished layouts.

I started this layout with an Allison Davis Volume 5 sketch. The papers are all from Echo Park. The title was cut on the Silhouette using a font on my computer and a design from their store.


I started this layout with a Page Maps 2 sketch. The papers, journaling card & stickers are from Echo Park. The pom-pom trim is from Fancy Pants (I believe). I used an EK Success border punch. The title I cut on the Silhouette.


I loved using this Jana Eubank sketch. The papers are stickers are from Fancy Pants. I cut the title and dandelion on the Silhouette using designs from their store using Recollections cardstock.


I did something new for this layout. I was really inspired by a layout I saw on page 15 of teh Scrapbook Tips & Tricks : Texture magazine. So I altered it to fix my 12 x 12 scrapbook size. The white cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned papers are from Echo Park, Bo Bunny & Fancy Pants. The embellishments are from Fancy Pants & Echo Park. I cut the title out of Echo Park Paper using a design from the Silhouette online store. The blue and clear circle "drops" are from Recollections.


I started this layout with an Inspired Blueprints sketch. The papers here are from Fancy Pants. I cut the title using a design from the Silhouette store that I added the off-set to. The snowflakes are also from the Silhouette store. I sprayed them with some Smooch spray before adding them to the layout. The crystals are from Kaisercraft.


Here I used an Allison Davis Volume 5 sketch. The papers are from Bo Bunny. The trim I got from Jo-Ann's and is from Project Runway.

1 comment:

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Beautiful layouts, Cassie! I wanted to let you know that I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Ashley Horton and I chose you to receive it also. The details are on my blog post:
http://melshappyscrappyplace.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/the-stylish-blogger-award/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...