Saturday, April 9, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Challenge & Friday Challenge

If you are looking for the CK Spring Blog Hop, please scroll down two posts.

I created both of these layouts for Challenges at Frosted Designs.

So for this layout I used their Sketch Along Tuesday sketch #12. I used Bo Bunny paper for this layout. The trim is from Michael's. The title and bird are from the Silhouette. The bird is from their store and I used the sketch pens before cutting him out. I added some stickles to his eye. I created the title using two fonts. And I added some stickles to the title too.

I started with a Sketchy Thursday sketch. I used Echo Park's Little Girl collection for this layout. The Friday challenge at Frosted Designs was to use brads. So I added these flower brads to the scallops on the circle. I used some foam squares to add dimension to some of the stickers.

11 comments:

Candice said...

Beautiful LO's!! I love the little bird in the first & the different patterned papers in the word puppy in the second!

debbiebakk said...

How cute is this page!love how you did the title is really has dimension and great take on the sketch. thanks for joining us as Sketch Along Tuesdays at Frosted Designs- hope you join us again love to see more of your pages.

Amanda said...

Both your LOs are way to cute, and the colors are just gorgeous you have done a fantastic job.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

Amanda

DanaMK said...

Both layouts are adorable! I love them! I love how you welded together two different fonts for your title - it looks wonderful! And I love the brads on the scalloped circle!

Andrea said...

Great job on both challenges. Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

Fern said...

Super cute layouts!! The first layout is just sooo fun and I love the colors... and the second layout is sooo sweet... I love the scalloped circle and the flower brads!!! Thanks for playing along in both challenges over at Frosted Designs!!! Hugs!!!

kissinia said...

Hi! thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs Challenge. Your work is so beautiful. I like the colour combination of the first page, and the second is simply sweet!

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

great pages!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Awesome LO's Cassie!
Melissa

Joni Parker said...

Wow..these are both awesome!! Thank You for joining us at Frosted Designs for Sketch along Tuesday -- and for our regular Friday challenge!!

Nikki said...

These layouts are great! I love the papers you used, and the photos are precious! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...