Friday, April 1, 2011

Frosted Designs & Sketchy Thursday Challenge

I started this layout using this week's sketch challenge at Sketchy Thursday. Here is the sketch:


So I used the My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy line of papers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. The title & calendar are print and cuts from the Silhouette. The wood butterfly is from Studio Calico that I sprayed with Mister Huey. I then wrapped twine from The Twinery around it. The white flower I bought at the convention from the Nicole Peterson booth. I made the other flower with ribbon from Technique Tuesday. I accented the flower with pink stickles. The green sequins are from Jo-Ann's. This week's challenge at Frosted Designs is to use bling. I loved adding this Basic Grey bling to add the finishing touches to this layout.
Thank you for taking the time to look!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Such a cute pic! Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Bling Challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Candice said...

Beautiful LO! The pic is adorable & I like all the patterned paper!

Lauram said...

Super cute! Love the strips of border punched paper and that bling heart!

chickadee3357 said...

Cute pic! I love your flower cluster! and the sequins too.

Amanda said...

The Martha Stewart punch looks great how you have used it.

I love flowers on projects and these are gorgeous

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

Amanda

Leslee said...

Very cute

kissinia said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining Frosted Designs Challenge this week. I hope to see more of your creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute! I love love love that photo and the flowers! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...