Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lots of new layouts & a Sketchy Thursday sketch challenge

I had a super productive last few days in the scrapping department. These aren't the best pictures of my layouts, but with the weather here lately it has been hard. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!

I created this first layout using this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursday. I made this layout with Echo Park's Playground Collection. I used an EK Success border punch on the pink paper. I also used some foam squares on some of the embellishments.


I started this layout with a Pencil Lines sketch. The papers are from Bo Bunny's Crush line. The white cardstock is from Bazzill. The title and strawberry are from the Silhouette store and I changed them into Print & Cut designs. I really love how they turned out! The journaling shape is from Jillibean Soup.


This is one of the layouts from the Latest & Greatest with Basic Grey class that I took at the Portland Creating Keepsakes Convention. I changed one of the pictures from a horizontal to a vertical to work with my pictures.


I started this layout using a Page Maps sketch. The gray cardstock is from American Crafts. The patterned paper, journaling space and center square are from Bo-Bunny's Ad Lib collection. I created the title on the Silhouette using Bazzill cardstock. THe heart embellishment is from Fancy Pants. The 3-D embellishments are from My Mind's Eye and were left over from the Quick & Classy with My Mind's Eye class at the Creating Keepsakes Convention.


My last Christmas layout for this year!! I used an Allison Davis sketch. I used Bo-Bunny's Midnight Frost Collection. The presents are sketch designs on the Silhouette. I sketched and cut them out and then added Stickles. The title is a combination of Bo Bunny stickers and a glitter word from Me & My Big Ideas.


This last layout is another layout from the Latest & Greatest with Basic Grey class that I took at the Creating Keepsakes Collection. This was made using the Hello Luscious collection and a package of their new blooms (a combination of canvas and paper printed flowers). I moved a flower to suit my pictures, but otherwise left the layout alone.

5 comments:

Candice said...

Great LO's!! Love the banner!

Audrey Yeager said...

Holy cow this is a LOT of pages! Good for you for getting them all done! Love the bright colors on your firrst page! Cute pics, too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tomomi said...

Wonderful LO!!!
Love your using border punch:)
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo's are GORGEOUS!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that banner in the first one! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

kelsterjean said...

You have been productive! I love all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...