Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One Hour Challenge

So since my darling daughter was a Pre-School this afternoon I was able to play along with the One Hour Challenge on Club CK. I had to create a layout in under an hour and it had to include doodling. I will be honest, I don't normally doodle and I am never very happy with it when I do it, but for some reason I do like it on this layout. I used an Insprired Blueprints sketch. The cardstock and thickers are from American Crafts. Everything else is from Echo Park's Springtime collection.


Thanks for swinging by and taking a look! Remember there is a blog hop on Friday. So come back then!

2 comments:

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Wow, you did that in an hr? Great stuff.

Tulip Scrapper said...

Cassie, I can't believe you did this in an hour! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...