Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some April layouts & cards

I have already managed to get quite a bit done since my last blog post. I even added pictures to a couple of my layouts from the CK Convention. I sure hope you enjoy these. Remember there will be a blog hop going on later this week, so make sure to come back!


For this card I used Recollections & DCWV cardstock. The little heart is wood from Studio Calico that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The brown lace trim is from Technique Tuesday. The thank you stamp on the card is from Technique Tuesday too.


I got the idea for this card from a Card Creations magazine. The patterned paper is leftover from the Material Girl class at the CK Convention. I bought the lace from a vendor at the convention. On the cream cardstock from Bazzill I sprayed it with Studio Calico's Mister Huey's. The phone is a design that I cut out on the Silhouette. Love the way this turned out. The card itself is from Recollections kraft cardstock.


This layout is from the Quick & Classy with My Mind's Eye class. I changed the pictures from Verticals to Horizontals and added some of the extra tags from the class. I think it came out very cute, although not my normal style.


This is the other layout from the Quick & Classy with My Mind's Eye that I just finished. I just added the picture and journaling to complete this page.


I am so in love with this layout!!! I started with a Jana Eubank sketch. The papers are from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose line. I cut the title and the sun on the Silhouette using designs from their store. I combined two designs to make the title. The yellow paper for the sun is actually Studio Calico paper that was left over from their spray ink class at the CK Convention. The pearl swirl is from want 2 scrap (convention). The blue flower is also from the CK Convention (Nicole Peterson designs) and I added some gold stickles to give it more dimension.


I started this layout with a Page Maps sketch and the Merry Christmas collection by Echo Park. I took a cream piece of Bazzill cardstock and sprayed it with three colors of Mister Huey's spray ink. I love the look of the background. Everything else is from the Echo Park collection.


This is the final layout that I am sharing today. I started this with a Page Maps sketch. The white cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned papers are from Echo Park's Everybody loves Christmas. The stickers are from Jolee's. I don't normally use stickers like these, but they were so perfect to use on this baking page. The title & journaling shape were cut on the Silhouette using designs from their store. I used all Bazzill cardstock for it.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Wonderful layouts you do. I bet your Albums are just beautiful!! ON your cards... specifically your "Thanks for Listening" card... love how you used rhinestones for the dialer. Such great ideas!!

Candice said...

Oh my gosh! So beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...