Friday, April 1, 2011

Some April layouts

Since it is now April I thought I would share some layouts that I have finished. It has taken me longer than I thought it would to get back into the normal swing of things at home. I started this week behind, and now it is Friday and I am still behind. I hope that by the end of the weekend I caught up again!

For this layout I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch. The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Kaiser Crafts & Scrap Within Reach. The kraft paper is from Recollections. The Afghanistan title and country shape are from Paper Wizard. The number stickers were in my Club CK survival kit at the Portland convention. I hand stitched around the large patterned papers with DMC floss.


I started this layout with a Page Maps 2 sketch. The cardstock is from Bazzill. The striped paper is from Bo Bunny. The black stickers are from Kelly Panacci and they were in my Club CK survival kit. The ribbon is from my stash. The letter stickers are from Fancy Pants. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday and I used black ink and clear embossing powder.

Once again for this layout I used a Page Maps 2 sketch. The paper & stickers are from Bo Bunny's Crazy Love line. The wood heart is from Studio Calico and it is wrapped using twine from Technique Tuesday. The border at the top was cut using the Silhouette.

1 comment:

Candice said...

All of these LO's are amazing! Very beautiful, your attention to detail is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...