Saturday, April 9, 2011

Some new April layouts & cards



If you are looking for the Spring Blog Hop, just scroll down.

I wanted to share the cards and layouts I have been working on lately. I have 2 more to share, but since those are for challenges, those will be in another post. I am starting off with a couple of cards.

I made this card using Recollections kraft cardstock. The paper is from October Afternoon (left over from the Material Girl class at the convention) and some Echo Park paper. The stamp is from Studio Calico and I got it as a give away in their class. I cut the cupcakes out on the Silhouette.

I had to make two of these cards. Boo. The kraft cardstock is from Recollections. The patterned papers are from Basic Grey. The frame stamp is from Sassafrass and I embossed it. The word stamps are from Technique Tuesday. The butterfly was cut on the Silhouette. The button is from my stash and the twine is from The Twinery.

I started this layout with a Page Maps sketch. The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle. The journaling card is from Bo Bunny. The border, flowers and title were cut on the Silhouette. I also added some star rub-ons from Studio Calico (again left over from their class). I added some glossy accents and Stickles too. This page looks much brighter in real life.

I started this layout with an Allison Davis sketch. The cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned paper and the stickers are from Echo Park. The journaling shapes are from Martha Stewart that I sprayed with Mister Huey's spray ink. I am not really happy with how this layout turned out, but decided to just walk away.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Fantastic projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...