Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some new layouts...finally

Life has gotten busy around here and there never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything that I want to do. I have slowed down on scrapping, but have managed to get all of these done recently. Thanks for looking!


I participated in another 1 hour challenge at Club CK on Wednesday April 20th and this is the layout I created. I used Echo Park's Springtime collection. I sprayed & splattered white Mister Huey's on the background. I cut the hearts & stars out on the Silhouette and the butterflies are from Studio Calico. The letter stickers are from Fancy Pants.


I created this for the one hour challenge on 4/14/2011. I used a Page Maps sketch. The papers are all from Echo Park's Little Boy collection. The title and signs I created in the Silhouette software and used their print & cut feature.


I started this layout with the two colleges. I used Recollections kraft cardstock for the base of the layout. The patterned papers are all from Basic Grey. I used my EK Success corner rounder punch on the left side patterned paper. The title is from Stamping Station. For the star, I started with kraft paper from Recollections and cut a star on the Silhouette. I then sprayed it with green ink from Studio Calico (Mister Huey's) and ran it through a paper crimper. I topped it off with a gray button from my Club CK survival kit and black DMC floss.


I used a Sketchy Thursday sketch on this layout. I used the Echo Park Little Girl collection. I took a piece of their cardstock (pink) and splattered three colors of Mister Huey's & purple chalkboard Glimmer Mist on it. The purple lace is from Jo-Ann's. The wood heart is from Studio Calico. The flourish is hand sewn with DMC floss using a Bazzill Stitching Template.


Here I started with a Page Maps sketch. The cardstock is from American Crafts. The patterned paper and journaling card are from My Mind's Eye. The trim is from 7 Gypsies (I think). I machine stitched three circles on the layout. I then hand sewed the three flowers using DMC floss and Bazzill stitch templates. The title I created in the Silhouette and cut using Doodlebug, Bazzill & American Crafts cardstock.


For this layout I started with a Valerie Salmon sketch. The kraft cardstock is all from Recollections. The patterned papers are from Echo Park. I used an EK Success border punch on the plaid strip. The flowers were cut on the Silhouette and then ran through my Fiskers paper crimper. The journaling shape was cut on the Silhouette using Bazzill cardstock. The fun times stamp is from Studio G. The leaves were hand stitched using DMC floss. The title is done with American Crafts Thickers. The jeweled center is from Recollections.


Here I started with a March 2010 Page Maps sketch. I used the Fancy Pants It's the Little Things collection. I made use of the Glitter Cuts, Stickers, Patterned Paper & a Transparency. The stars were cut on the Silhouette and then ran through my Fiskers paper crimper and then I inked them with white ink. I topped it with a yellow button from my stash and black DMC floss.


Once again I used a Page Maps sketch for this layout. I used the Bo Bunny Vicki B collection. I also used Bazzill & American Craft cardstock. I used brown ric-rac from my stash. I cut the title on the Silhouette using a design from Kerri Bradford. The clear circles are from Recollections. The gems are from want 2 scrap. The other "sun" circle is from the Silhouette store and I cut it on the Silhouette using Bo Bunny Paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...