Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Blog Hop

Welcome to the Spring Blog Hop! Thank you all for hopping on over to visit me. You should have just left Briana's Blog. If not, then just head on over to Amanda's Blog to get started!

For my project I decided to make this pretty frame that I am going to hang up for my daughter. I got the frame at Michael's. I put the strips of paper on to the back of the frame using Mod-Podge. The papers are from SEI. I then went a little crazy using my Silhouette. I cut the title out using a design from their store using American Crafts cardstock. The 3-D flowers are also from the Silhouette store. After cutting out the blue flowers (Bazzill cardstock) I sprayed them with a lot of silver glimmer mist and them crumpled them up for texture. For the purple flower (American Crafts cardstock) I just inked the edges and rolled them up slightly. There is a detailed photo below. I added American Crafts Dear Lizzy brads to the center of the flowers. The bunnies are a Print and Cut Design using the Silhouette. I printed them on Recollections cardstock and them out and added them to the frame. So cute!


Close up of the flowers.


Close up of Peter Rabbit and his Mommy!


Thank you all for stopping by and visiting me! Below you will the Blog Hop list, go and click on Becky for your next stop in the Spring Blog Hop. Now for some fun stuff. If you leave me a comment (I hope you will follow me too) I will pick a winner to receive a Glue Glider Pro and some other fun goodies...that I have yet to go buy. I will draw a winner on Monday morning April 11th. If you are from Club CK, leave your scream name so I can message you. Otherwise I will make a post to announce the winner and they will have 7 days to send me their mailing address. Hope you have as much fun on this blog hop as I did making this project!

Cassie YOU ARE HERE!!
Becky GO HERE NEXT!!!

19 comments:

DanaMK said...

That is so cute, Cassie! I love it! I think it's so, so sweet. :)

Amanda Johnson said...

This is adorable!! I love it...so sweet!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Gorgeous, Cassie!! I like your flowers too :)
Melissa

Candice said...

Oh my gosh! This is amazing!

Kath said...

Very sweet project!! Love the flowers. I am a follower, too. : )

Ashley Horton said...

That is so cute, Cassie! I love Peter Rabbit and his mommy. What a cute piece for your daughter's room. My screen name on CK is the same as on my comment.

photochic said...

Beautiful, Cassie! The little flowers look so gorgeous- the bigger picture does not do it justice- thanks for including the close up. Love the little Peter Rabbit and his mommy! So adorable. :) I'm a follower now! (
photochic is my CCK screen name)
-Heather

Auntie Em said...

Your shadow frame is just precious. The flowers and bunny on the front are so sweet.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Caroleb said...

That is super cute.

Lauram said...

Very cute! Love the flowers!

Adele said...

I so love Peter Rabbit! Just so sweet.

Tulip Scrapper said...

I love this! I so miss having a girly girl (okay, I never had a girly girl) instead of my tomboy. But I still probably would have made this!

All about UNC! said...

Yea Silhouette! Love the flowers and what a wonderful Spring decoration! Thank you Cassie!

Becky (bfran55) said...

Aww...how sweet! I love the flowers. I just signed up to be a follower. bfran55

suzeyq said...

I started following you before! Some great ideas here!

Tina said...

I am now a follower.. I cant wait to see what u come up with next! Thanks for the chance to win!
I love the frame too! Just beautiful!

Becky said...

That is totally adorable!!! Well done!!

Janice said...

Sweet project. I've always had a soft spot for Peter Rabbit.
janice

Andrea said...

wow, that is so cool! love the flowers -- name is AndreaJoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...