Thursday, May 5, 2011

A few more new layouts

I managed to finish a new layout last night and two more today. Talk about successful day! Enjoy!!
I started this layout with a Page Maps sketch. I used the Love Birds line by Fancy Pants. I added red stickles to the corners. The title is a design from Kerri Bradford that I cut on my Silhouette. Love it!! I love how quickly this layout came together.

For this layout I started with a Page Maps 2 sketch. I used the Echo Park For The Record collection. The title was cut on the Silhouette using Bazzill cardstock and a design from the Silhouette store.

This is a Page Maps sketch from January 2010. I used the Echo Park collection called Be Mine. The whole title was cut on the Silhouette using 2 designs from their store. The gems are from Queen & Company.

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

Look at you! Love them! There's something about the first layout that really catches my eye. I think it's the awesome colour combination and the border of squares. I absolutely your title too. Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...