Friday, May 13, 2011

Last new post for a bit...

I am going to be busy for the next couple of weeks, so no scrapping for me. But I will be back at the beginning of June with a Blog Hop. So keep a look out for it. Here are some new layouts to hold you over until I make it back. Enjoy!!

This is one of the layouts from the Material Girl class at the Portland CKC. I love the flowers and even the hand stitched leaves. These Thickers came with the kit but I love the ribbed fabric texture!

I started this layout with a Page Maps sketch from March 2011. The cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned paper is from Echo Park’s Springtime line. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the yellow paper. I hand stitched yellow circles using Bazzill templates and DMC floss. The flowers are from Imaginisce. The brads are from American Crafts and Imaginisce. The pearl bling is from Want 2 Scrap. Title are Thickers from American Crafts.

I started this layout with a September 2009 Page Maps sketch. The papers and stickers are all from Echo Park’s Wintertime line. I used my new Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers to pierce the paper at the top of the page before hand sewing with DMC floss. I love the look that it gives the layout. I can see this tool becoming one of my favorites.

I made this for my mom for Mother’s Day. I started with a chipboard star. I covered it with paper from Fancy Pants Designs. The words are a design from Kerri Bradford that I cut on the Silhouette using kraft cardstock from Recollections and paper from Fancy Pants Designs. The flower is from Prima. The ribbon is from Technique Tuesday.

I started this layout with an Inspired Blueprints sketch. The kraft cardstock is from Recollections. The patterned paper is all from My Mind’s Eye. I cut the flowers, title & journaling shape on the Silhouette. The brads are from American Crafts and Pink Paisley. I used an EK Success border punch on the flower paper.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

Look at you!! You've been so busy! Love your pages!!! I've been hemming and hawing about the Sew Easy but I think I'll need to take the plunge at some point. :) Enjoy the next two weeks!

kelsterjean said...

The layouts are all so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...