Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A new layout....

So I am going to try something new around here. Since I usually wait to photograph my layouts until I have several done, I end up uploading a bunch into one post. Well, what I am going to try now is to post each layout to its very own post and put up only one each day. Now there might be days with no posts, but we will see how it works out.

So here is today's layout:


This layout is about meeting CK Peep Steffanie (brown eyed girl) at the Portland CK Convention. We were in a class together and it was so awesome to meet her!!

For this layout I used a Jana Eubank sketch. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. I cut the title and frame on the Silhouette and used drops of Glossy Accents to the title. I added the stitching using my Sew Easy & DMC floss. The rhinestone flower is from Making Memories. The brads are from Making Memories. I bought the flower at the CK Convention from Nicole Peterson's booth.

I hope you check back tomorrow for another layout!

1 comment:

Steffanie said...

I made an appearance on your blog! I feel so honored! Seriously, what a beautiful layout. You do such fantastic work. I loved meeting you and so wish we could have had some real scrapping time together. Maybe if you ever come down to Portland again....(just sayin'). Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...