Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Layouts...Day 1

My daughter was visiting her grandparents last weekend, so I had the house all to myself for two whole days. Needless to say I finally got back into the scrapping groove. It felt so wonderful to start scrapping again. So since I got so much done I figured I would split this into two posts, one today and one tomorrow. So I hope you enjoy and thank so so much for taking the time to look.


I used a Sketch Support sketch for this layout. I used the Little Girl and Candy Shop Dots & Stripes lines from Echo Park. The title was cut on the Silhouette using American Crafts cardstock. The wood heart is from Studio Calico. The brad is from Basic Grey. I used my Bazzill stitch templates for the flowers and used DMC floss.
I created this layout for the Scrap FIT workout #46. Here I used a Sketchy Thursday sketch for this layout. I used various My Mind’s Eye products for this layout. The journaling card is from Echo Park. The title I created using my Silhouette. I used DCWV glitter cardstock and My Mind’s Eye paper for the title.


I used a Page Maps sketch for the starting point of this layout. I used the Fancy Pants It’s the Little Things Collection for this layout. I used some of their patterned paper, stickers, a transparency and rub-ons. The cardstock is from Bazzill. The title is done with American Craft Thickers.

I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch for this layout. The kraft cardstock is from Recollections. The patterned paper is from Green at Heart by Basic Grey. The bling is from Me & My Big Ideas. The ric-rac is from my stash.


An Inspired Blueprints sketch was my inspiration for this layout. I used the Bo Bunny Ad Lib collection. The title and the banner are cut using the Silhouette. I fussy cut the background paper to slide the blue paper below the designs in the bottom corners.

3 comments:

kelsterjean said...

I love all your layouts! So beautiful!

Tulip Scrapper said...

I love all your LOs and your DD is positively adorable!

Valerie Durham said...

Goodness gracious, girl! You've been busy! Great job and way to go getting all those pages done! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...