Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New layouts....Day 2

So here are the rest of my layouts (and a card too) from this past weekend. I showed you five yesterday and there are six today. Told you I was busy!



I started this layout with a sketch from November 2009’s Page Maps. The patterned papers are from Echo Park. The title are American Craft Thickers. The feathers, buttons, flower, burlap pocket and ribbon are from the kit I received from Sweet Peach Crop Shop. The flower is from K & Company and the buttons are from My Mind’s Eye. I added DMC floss to the buttons. The flourish behind the title was cut on the Silhouette.



I started this layout with a Jana Eubank sketch. The white cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny. I created the flowers with the Martha Stewart scoring board. The brads are from SEI. I added pink Rox from Queen & Company.


I used a Page Maps sketch for this layout. I created this layout with the Ad Lib collection from Bo Bunny. The ric-rac and orange trim was from my stash. I used my sew easy for the loop stitching above the picture. I used DMC floss and then added Rox by Queen & Company.


I started this layout with a sketch from the Page Maps 2 book. The cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned papers are from Fancy Pants Love Bird Collection. The ric-rac is from my stash. The title was cut on the Silhouette. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. I used red & white DMC floss with my Sew Easy to added the stitches.

I started with a Page Maps sketch from December 2010. I created this layout using the It’s My Day line from Fancy Pants. I cut the borders and title on my Silhoutte. The red cardstock is from American Crafts. I used my Sew Easy and Bazzill stitch templates and finished them off with DMC floss and twine from The Twinery.

To start this card I used a June 2010 Card Maps sketch. I used Basic Grey paper for this card. The “congrats” circle is a Print & Cut from my Silhouette. The bling flourishes are from Want 2 Scrap that I cut apart.

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

Gorgeous layouts and cards, Cassie! I really love the stitched flowers and the colors of the Today You layout!
Your blog is so pretty! I think I need help with mine...

Auntie Em said...

You have been busy! Some great LOs and the card is very pretty with the bling and butterflies.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...