Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two Layouts and Two Cards

It has taken me a lot longer than I thought it would to get into the swing of things now that my husband's R&R is over. I have been slowly starting to scrap again, but it has been a slow process. He has now been gone for 2 weeks and I have managed to create 2 layouts, finish a 2 page layout and make 2 cards. Oh well, some is better than none.


I started this layout with a Page Maps sketch. The papers are from Bo Bunny. The snowflakes and title were cut on the Silhouette. I used my Fiskers corner punch. The gems are from Kaisercrafts.


I made this card using scraps left over from my Material Girl class at the Creating Keepsakes Convention. The thank you part is a stamp. The blue ribbon is from a RAK that I received on the Club CK boards.


I created this card just using cardstock from American Crafts & Bazzill. The trees were cut using the Silhouette. The stamp is from Technique Tuesday.


I created this layout using a November 2009 Page Maps sketch. It was created during a Creating Keepsakes 1 hour challenge. I used Echo Park papers and stickers. The buttons are from my stash.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

Great job! Even though you aren't going great guns yet, what you're doing is fabulous!

Auntie Em said...

Working at your own pace is the best! And there are no quotas to fill or deadlines to meet!
Great LOs and cards. Those trees are awesome! And the snowflakes with the red button centers are so bright and pretty.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...