Sunday, July 3, 2011

August Fun 2010: Month Review Layout

I have been following Nichol Magouirk's blog for a while now and I became really inspired when she started doing these Monthly Page Review layouts. I loved the idea! I decided to do a book of these page review layouts to document the year my husband is deployed. Well I finally started the first month layout.


Right before I started this layout I saw the ScrapFIT workout #47: Summer TIME. How perfect for this month in review layout! I used the Echo Park Summer Days collection. The sun and both title words were cut on the Silhouette. The black cardstock is from Bazzill. I used my sew easy and DMC floss to add the hand stitches. The buttons are from my stash and the twine is from The Twinery. I also used foam squares to add some dimension to some of the elements.

4 comments:

Valerie Durham said...

Wow! That's a lot of photos! I am so impressed with how good this collage looks! Great patterned paper choice, too! Thanks for playing at ScrapFIT!

Missy Whidden said...

WOW! This is GORGEOUS! I love the paper collection, but the fact that you incorporated an entire month's worth of photos...so amazing! This is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!

Sara Zenger said...

I love the mini pics!!!! Adorable! Thanks for Working Out with us a ScrapFIT!

MARILYN said...

I love your page!! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...