Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello Sunshine Layout & Frosted Designs Button Friday Challenge


I started this layout with a Scrapbook Generation sketch. The white cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned paper, title and journaling spot are all from Echo Park’s Country Drive collection. The flowers are from my stash (Making Memories & Imaginisce). The centers are snaps from Making Memories. The buttons are from my stash with twine from The Twinery. I used an EK Success border punch. The leaves are done using DMC floss and Bazzill Stitch templates.
Frosted Designs Friday challenge this week is buttons! I love adding buttons to my layouts. They are just so much fun to use.

4 comments:

kissinia said...

Lovely and sweet layout! Pictures are absolutely adorable! Many thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! Best of Luck!

Amanda said...

This is a gorgeous bright fun LO, love what you have done.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

~Amanda~

Andrea Fogleman said...

I love how you stitched the leaves. Awesome job and thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

Diana said...

This is so pretty!!!Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...