Wednesday, July 13, 2011

November Month In Review

I can't believe how much I am enjoying doing these layouts! They are coming together so nice. This is already the fourth one that I have completed. I can't wait to get them all done and in the album.


I used Fancy Pants paper for this layout. The title and subtitle were cut on the Silhouette. The ribbons are from my stash. The key is from K&Company. I really fell in love with their collection of metal keys. The flowers are from Imaginisce with a brad in the center from my stash. I used my sew easy and some DMC floss to add the stitches to the layout. I then added snaps from Making Memories to the ribbons as a final touch.

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Great LO idea! I love all the little blocks from the photos and the way you laid them out. Good way to use up those leftover photos and crop out the less than perfect bits.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...