Tuesday, July 12, 2011

October Month in Review

Here is month three of my year of Month in Review layouts to document my husband's third deployment.


I used various papers from My Mind's Eye on this layout. The purple cardstock is from my stash. The flowers, title and year were cut on the Silhouette. The scalloped border was done with an EK Success border punch. The buttons are from my stash. The cream flower is something I bought at the CK Convention. I love the flower. The brad is from American Crafts.

3 comments:

Jessica G said...

I love this idea!! Where do you get your photos printed, they look larger than a index print...

Cassie said...

Thanks so much Jessica. I used a template from Kerri Bradford and added all the pictures in Photoshop and then had it printed on a 8x10 (it is really about 5x10). So easy to do and looks awesome!!

Auntie Em said...

These are so pretty! I love all these little photos on this pretty paper!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...