Monday, July 4, 2011

September 2010: Month in Review Layout

Here is month 2 of 12 of my Monthly Review Layouts. There are going to be several of these in a row before I scrap some other things. I loved how quickly this layout came together! This was inspired by Nicol Magouirk's Monthly Layout projects.


I used the American Craft City Park collection for this layout. I cut the title and circles on the Silhouette. I also used the Silhouette blue glitter pen to sketch the subtitle on the blue circle. I love how this turned out!! For embellishments I used rub-ons from Studio Calico and Fancy Pants. The butterfly is from Making Memories. I used the Sew Easy & DMC floss to add the sewing elements. I also used foam squares to add dimension to some of the embellishments.

2 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Very cool Cassie! How did you do the photos? Did you print them that size, punch them or use a trimmer?

Cassie said...

Thanks Beth! So what I did was use a template from Kerri Bradford in Photoshop Elements to create the print and then printed it out on an 8x10. Super easy! Here is the link to her templates: http://kerribradford.blogspot.com/2011/03/picture-th-go-long.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...