Monday, July 11, 2011

Two new cards

So I am working on a project for my Mother-in-law's birthday next month. It involves a lot of cards. So I am busy making them. I decided on these two cards before the all the girls and boys that she sends cards too.


Here is the girl card. The cloud paper is from American Crafts. The balloons are printed & cut using the Silhouette on Bo-Bunny Double Dot cardstock. I love how these came out. For the title I used several colors of glitter sketch pens for the Silhouette. So darling!!


This one is the boy card. I used strips of paper from American Crafts on top of kraft cards from Recollections. The ribbon is from Michael's. I printed the happy birthday sentiment on the patterned paper before cutting. I really love how simple this card looks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...