Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sketch It Blog Hop



Hello & Welcome to my wonderful blog on this fun Sketch it to me Blog Hop. If you did not arrive to my blog from Laura's Blog please return to Amanda's blog to follow the hop in order. Below you will see the sketch we had to work with. Then below the sketch is the layout that I created.


I decided to flip the sketch horizontally to better fit my pictures. When I saw these pictures I just knew that I had to use the Echo Park Splash line. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the striped paper at the bottom. I used my sew easy and DMC floss to add the stitches. I also added Glossy Accents to the circle border sticker. The stickers that I used are also from the Splash Collection.

Thank you so much for joining me here. I hope you find so much inspiration along the way!Please go to Andrea Joy's blog to continue along this fabulous blog hop! Don't forget...If you'd like to be entered in the prize for the entire hop, after you've completed a layout based off the sketch, return to Amanda's blog to add your link!

25 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Adorable!! The pictures are so cute. The umbrella is so perfectly like it's shading the pictures from the sun. great job.

Amanda Johnson said...

Love it! So fun and bright! Great photos!

Steffanie said...

Brilliant layout! Love the slight alterations you made to the sketch. Looks like your DD is having so much fun!

Shanon said...

I love the bright colors and how you tilted the sketch. Great job!

Auntie Em said...

Awesome LO! Those papers really make you stop and look at the LO and the pics. Fun embellies for such adorable pics!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Stacia lyn said...

What a great layout!! I am a fan of the bright colors and the dress is soooo cute!!

Adele said...

Awesome photos!!! Love the joy in her face :D

blsd2scrp said...

loving this LO! thanks for the hop! kelly

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Too cute! I just ordered and receive this line from Echo Park and can't wait to use it! Thanks for sharing!

Moongirl said...

Cute LO and adorable photos! Love the spray photo.

Snips and Snails said...

Cute layout!

bfran55 said...

Super cute! I love the colors.

Derv said...

I love everything about this!

photochic said...

So cute! I love the EP paper usage (of course!)

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Love this -- the colors are awesome! Great job!

Ashley Horton said...

What a cute page Cassie!! I love the way you used the Splash papers and she looks like she's having fun!!

csewy said...

Darling...great colors!! (csescrap13)

All about UNC! said...

Absolutely love that base paper! Wow! And I can't say enough about the wonderful picture on the right. I feel like I could get wet too!
I love your LO! Thank you for sharing it!

GrammaChurch said...

I love how sunny and fun your layout is with the Splash line! I like your borders and those stitches are wonderful! Great way to show off a great sketch.

DanaMK said...

Such a fun layout, Cassie! Love it!!

Jolinda Hall said...

Those pictures are so great, nice capture of the moment. The papers are perfect, this just looks so great!

Mandi said...

I love your page. Those papers so go with those photos.

Megan D said...

What awesome fun paper. I love the punch on the bottom

kelsterjean said...

Gorgeous layout. I love the theme and products used!

Dani Cristin said...

Muito bonito os seus layouts!!!
Beijos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...