Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scrap Room Re-vamp Part 1

It seems like at least once a year, I need to change things up in my scrap room/office to get some more inspiration and motivation to scrap.  So since I have been away from scrapbooking for a couple months with the whole welcoming hubby back from Afghanistan thing.  Plus the office (my scrap room) becomes the military stuff dumping zone when he comes home, it was time for a major cleaning & re-organization day in the office. 

Now something you might not know about me is that when I get the idea to do something, I want to do it NOW...not in two weeks when we have the time to do the whole project.  I just have to get started now.  So once I figured out how I wanted to re-arrange the furniture, I did it.  At least with my scrapbook stuff.  Hence this is only Part One of the office re-vamp.  Part Two will happen this weekend when our darling daughter is visiting her grandparents so hubby and I can move bookcases and go through all the Army stuff inside and in the storage shed.  But here a few pictures of my scrap area as of now.  As you can see I have been creating so there is some stuff out, but this is how I work ;).

 This is the view from the door.

 Here is my desk.  It is really a dining table from IKEA.  But I love having so much space!

Here is the corner, so you can see where all my supplies are.  I love that I can reach everything!  So handy.

Thanks for taking a look.  If you have any questions just ask away and I will answer them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...