Sunday, November 13, 2011

Canvas Wall Art

So the story behind these is simple. Last year I was trying to be "cool" so I made two of my nephews cards with a skateboarder on the front and they were a HUGE hit.  So this year when I asked my sister for gift ideas for them she immediately answered that they would LOVE wall art with their names and skateboarders/bmx rider for my sister to hang on the wall.  I also decided to add an inspirational saying from the Silhouette store to add to each canvas.  So, I took some blank canvas and painted them with some acrylic paint.  I then used my Silhouette to cut out all of the paper items for each one out of cardstock.  I then used Modge Podge to assemble each canvas.  So here are all four of the ones I created (three for my nephews and one for my niece.)

 The one is for my oldest nephew.

 This one is for my soon-to-be 16 year-old niece.

 Here is the one for my middle nephew.

This one I created for my youngest nephew.

I love creating canvas wall art like this.  I love how easy they are to create and how stunning they look on the wall when they are finished.  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Super cool! These are great gift ideas & they turned out so well!

Tulip Scrapper said...

I love the wall art! Your niece and newphews are going to love these. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...