Monday, November 14, 2011

Tile Coasters

Hope everyone isn't getting sick of all these Christmas gifts yet.  Only a couple more days to share what I have already created.  I found this idea on Pinterest and the idea then took off even more over on the Club CK boards.  I decided to make a set of four for my Mom and a set of eight for my Mother-in-Law's law office.  I bought these tiles at Home Depot for $0.16 each. I also bought a set of felt circles to add to the bottom of all of the tiles.   I already had the paper and the Modge Podge.  I love how these turned out so I made a set for my house too.

 The set for my Mother-in-Law.
The set for my Mom.

1 comment:

Tulip Scrapper said...

Beautiful choice of papers Cassie. I need to get on this craze, too. I think my mom and MIL would both love a set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...