Friday, January 27, 2012

April Monthly Layout


I was inspired to do this series of layouts by Nichol Magouirk.  I loved the idea especially after doing P365 during my husband’s third deployment.  So for this layout I used patterned paper from My Mind’s Eye.  The cardstock is from Bazzill (black) and Recollections (kraft).  I cut the title, flowers and brackets on the Silhouette.  The trim is from Fancy Pants.  The bling is from my stash.  I then used my sew easy to add some zig-zag stitching.

The funny thing about this layout is that I did the March Layout quite a while ago and when I put this one in the album I discovered that I used the same flower paper on both.  OOPS!!

3 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Brilliant page & wonderful execution!!

Heather M said...

Love the LO & colors!

Steffanie said...

I love these monthly pages you do! Your DD will treasure these forever!
I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog award. Visit my blog for the details!
http://steffanies.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...