Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Card Blowout

 So for some reason December is a pretty busy Birthday month for me, and this year we decided to celebrate all three of my nephews birthday when we got together for Christmas too.  So while trying to get everything ready for Christmas I was also super busy making lots of Birthday Cards.  Hope you enjoy checking these out!
 This one is for my husband's grandfather.

 This one is for my husband's father.  For some reason I find masculine cards very hard to make....

 I made this one for my youngest nephew.

 This one is for my middle nephew, who loves the fact that his uncle is in the Army.

 This one is for my oldest nephew.

And last but not least, the single girl card in the bunch.  This one is for my 15 year old niece. 

4 comments:

Steffanie said...

Love these! Each one is so unique to the individual it's meant for. Great details.

Heather M said...

Cute cards!

KellyF said...

Love your cards!

Candice said...

Fantastic cards! My son would love the army men one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...