Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Card Organization Idea


I love to keep the cards that we receive each Christmas, but was feeling a little overwhelmed.  Then I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to give it a shot.  I just used my Crop-a Dile Big Bite to punch two holes in each card and then added the binder rings.  Well, when I got more than one little book of cards, I knew I needed some way to tell them apart so I designed the cover sheets in Photoshop Elements using free digital elements I downloaded a LONG time ago.  I then just printed it out on 4x6 photo paper and added it to the front.

I have now also done this with my daughter’s first birthday cards and then all the cards since then.  It is such a cute storage idea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...