Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daddy's Girl

I used another Inspired Blueprints sketch for this layout.  The patterned papers are from Basic Grey.  I created the title on my Silhouette using cardstock from American Crafts and Recollections.  I used an EK Success border punch on the paper strips.  The heart rub-ons are also from Basic Grey.  I hand stitched the hearts using DMC Floss and a chipboard heart that I used as a template to pierce holes for the floss.  The journaling card is from Oriental Trading Company.

7 comments:

Moongirl said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I love the stitched hearts!

Stacia said...

What a cute layout! The picture is so precious!

GLOANN said...

Love your LO especially those stitched hearts.

okanogangirl said...

Love the title!

Steffanie said...

How sweet yet very masculine!

KellyF said...

SO cute!! I love the stitched hearts, what a beautiful touch!

Heather M said...

Nice LO. Those hearts are cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...