Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am a basket addict...

I have just realized that I am obsessed with storing my scrapbook supplies in baskets.  Right now I have 8 different baskets holding a variety of supplies.  It seems whenever I get the urge to re-organize something in my scrap space it will involve a basket.  I love how everything is contained in one spot, but that I can also still see my pretty supplies.  Now I will admit that I use other storage options too, but it seems like the baskets are what I am drawn too. So I thought I would share the photographic proof of my obsession....
 I think this is the third or fourth way I have stored my stamps.  I have tried binders, but didn't really like it.  Then they were laying down in plastic drawers, but got tired of that too.  So now I am trying a basket.  I do have a reference binder that I have stamped all the images in for quick reference.
 I love having my border punches (and paper crimper) all in one place.
 The polka dot baskets holds my scraps that I make while scrapping until I get them filed away.  This really helps to keep my desk cleared off.  The pink basket holds all my journaling cards. I also cut up the sheets from Bo Bunny & Echo Park when I am down to just scraps from the collection.  Before this they were in a clear drawer, but it was hard to look through them all.
 All my Thickers! I just moved these to this basket too.  These were in another large plastic drawer, but I wanted a drawer for my full size sticker sheets (the 12x12 ones).  Plus seeing the Thickers make me smile!
 This is a basket of all my blank mini albums.  All of these are just waiting for me to create something with them.
 This is where I store my blank cards and even the finished ones too.  I really need to buy some more when my spending freeze is over.

 I bought a TON of these tags for a Christmas project and decided to store all the rest in a pretty basket.  I am hoping to create some more fun stuff with these, but right now I am just enjoying scrapping again!
And finally I have all my small paper pads in another basket.  I think I might need to get busy and start using these up making cards.  I don't seem to use them as much as I thought I would.

3 comments:

Moongirl said...

Cute! They are so easy to see and pull out that way. I use the plastic storage drawers. Harder to see, but I pull them out all the time.

Andrea said...

too cool! I should get a basket for my thickers. Mine are such a mess! Plus, I regret not keeping the packaging for all of them.

Heather M said...

Everyone has their own way of organizing. Whatever suits you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...