Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Isn't She Lovely Layout


I used the new sketch at Let’s Capture These Sketches for this layout.  The cardstock is from my stash (free at the CK Convention a couple of years ago).  The patterned papers and title are from My Mind’s Eye.  The flower is from Oriental Trading.  The butterfly is from Recollections. The metal trim is from Jo-Ann’s (bottom of page) the ric-rac is from Fancy Pants (I believe) and the ribbon is from my stash...I think it is from Michael’s.  I used two stitching templates from Oriental Trading to pierce the design on my layout before stitching it by hand with DMC floss.

This sketch was a lot of fun to work with and I love how this layout came out!

6 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

too, too cute! I love all the pp! what a great work of heart cassie! love this!

Stacia said...

This is awesome! I love the stitching. I may have to get some of those templates for myself!!

Mandi said...

Great layout. I love the colors.

Heather M said...

I like the pp & flourishes.

Nicolle74 said...

Awwdorable LO! Thanks for playing along at LCTS!..:)

Steffanie said...

LOVE all the different patterned papers you used! This really is lovely! Congrats on the CK spotlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...