Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Layout

 
When my husband was home on R&R our daughter decided to tuck Daddy into her bed in the afternoon and then read a story to him, just like I do for her every night.  She even then sang him a lullaby.  It was so cute to watch them together and Daddy just loved the special attention.
I used an Inspired Blueprints sketch for this layout.  I wanted a big picture to be the focus of the layout.  I used My Mind’s Eye for the patterned paper and the journaling shape.  I used an EK Success border punch.  The title letters are chipboard from Basic Grey that I covered with chunky glitter from Doodlebug.

Close up of the title!

3 comments:

Heather M said...

Cute LO. I have the same butterfly paper but yet to use it.

Steffanie said...

Very sweet! What a lovely moment to remember!

Candice said...

Beautiful LO & and even more beautiful story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...