Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first Sympathy Card

So a few weeks ago I lost my Grandmother.  She had been sick for a while, but I thought she was holding her own, so it came as a surprise when she passed away a couple weeks before Christmas.  So I decided to make my Grandfather a really nice card to send to him before I drove down for the funeral.  I made this card using scraps from a Authentique sample pack I won several months ago.  I added the flowers that are from K& Company (another kit that I won), Prima and one I cut on my Silhouette.  The wood heart is from Studio Calico.  The trims I believe are from Technique Tuesday.  I really love how this card came out.

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your grandfather will cherish this card.

Heather M said...

Sorry about your grandmother. It is a really nice card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...