Monday, January 23, 2012

The Paper Bakery Sketch Challenge

So I stumbled across this cool kit club on Facebook and found out they are having a sketch challenge right now.  I love sketches!  So I just had to see what I could do with it.  You can find the sketch here.  While doing this challenge I also decided to combine it with the Weekly Layout challenge on Club CK, which is a color inspiration challenge.  So here is my layout.

I used my Fancy Pants Love Birds collection for all the patterned paper and the stickers on this layout.  I cut the title and the heart border on my Silhouette.  The title is from their store and the heart banner is a freebie from Kerri Bradford (I just love her designs!).  The journaling card was another freebie that I found on Pinterest.  The wood heart and butterfly are from Studio Calico.  For the butterfly I inked it with some Studio G ink and then sprayed it with some Perfect Pearls Mist.  The felt heart trim is from my stash (I think Making Memories,but not sure...).  The yellow ribbon is also from my stash, it was just a little scrap I had laying around.

Thank you for checking out my layout today.  I hope to scrap some more today!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Fabulous page! Love it! :)

DanaMK said...

So cute!! Love the colours!

Sarah said...

Great Page! And thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery's sketch challenge :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

What a sweet page :)
Thanks for playing along with The Paper Bakery sketch challenge!!

Amanda Johnson said...

Such a cute page! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...