Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scrap Fit Weekend Challenge #23



I started out with a Scrapbook Generation Volume 1 sketch.  I only used the left side of the sketch and flipped it around to work with my photograph.  I used a kraft background because it not only went with my pictures but it is also the Scrap Fit Weekend Warm-Up Challenge.  I have been using kraft paper a lot more in the last several months. I used the Fancy Pants It’s the Little Things collection.  I cut the title out on the Silhouette using one of their designs.  I loved working with the rub-ons from this collection.  The bling is from Zva.

6 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

love this! truly awesomeness!

KellyF said...

This is wonderful! What an adorable photo.

Steffanie said...

So cute! I love seeing these layouts with your daughter and her daddy!

Mandi said...

Cute page. I love the die cut.

Missy Whidden said...

This is so cute! I really like your title! The kraft paper really sets everything off. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

What an adorable, precious LO!! McKenna couldn't look any happier than this fab photo!! I love that title and the kraft is the perfect backdrop for these wonderful papers. Love the bling too! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warn-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...