Friday, January 6, 2012

Sketchy Thursday Challenge

So I have really missed participating in challenges over the last few months, so when I saw yesterday's sketch from Sketchy Thursday I just decided to go ahead and create a layout using their new sketch.  So here it is...
The papers are from October Afternoon.  The calendar is from Jenni Bowlin.  The cardstock is from Recollections and Bazzill.  The paper doily is something I got for Chirstmas and I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist.  I made the folded flower and added some bling from Recollections to the middle.  The other bling is from Kaisercrafts.  Finally the letters are from Pink Paislee.

Thank you Sketchy Thursdays for getting me motivated to scrap again!

4 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

too cute cassie! love the LO!

Candice said...

Beautiful LO! I love what you did with the doily:)

Steffanie said...

Cute layout! It's good to see you scrapping again!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee the photo and the rosette! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...