Friday, January 20, 2012

So Happy Together Layout

 
I used a Scrapbook Generation Volume 2 sketch for this layout.  The kraft cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park.  The title is made up of stickers from various Echo Park lines.  I used an EK Success border punch.  The flourishes were drawn with a template from Crafter’s Workshop and two sharpie pens.  The jewels are from Queen & Company.  The rhinestone hearts are from Oriental Trading and I filled two with beads and one with heart confetti from a set of vials.  The flowers are from a piece of white trim I bought at Jo-Ann’s and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.  I used my Martha Stewart paper scorer for the trim under the vertical picture on the right page.

 Close up of the Left Page.

 Close up of the Right Page.
  The folded paper trim.
 The title and confetti heart.
The beaded heart close-up.

1 comment:

The Kitch Family said...

Such happy, fun colours! And those hearts are just awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...