Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Special to Me layout


I started this layout with a Jana Eubank sketch.  The pink scalloped paper is from Making Memories.  The other patterned papers and journaling card are from My Mind’s Eye and October Afternoon.  The trim is from a variety pack offered at Paper Wishes.  I cut the title and flowers on the Silhouette using designs from their store.  I then used the Imaginisce petal roller tool to make the flowers.The cardstock is from American Crafts and Bazzill.  The buttons are from my stash and I used metallic DMC floss for the centers of the buttons.

4 comments:

Moongirl said...

Oh, he is so cute! Nice use of the diagonal lined paper. I never know what to do with those. I like it!

Heather M said...

I like the pink scalloped paper & the journaling card is cute.

DanaMK said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!

Pamela said...

Love it!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...