Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Soak up the Sun


I used a Valerie Salmon sketch for this layout.  The paper and embellishments are from Echo Park. I cut the title on the Silhouette using a design in their store.  I then finished up the layout with some stitching using my Sew Easy. 

I love spending time at the Club CK message board.  They always have some great challenges going on.  One of my goals this year is to participate in them more.  So the January Issue Challenge #3 was to use stickers in your journaling. So I just had to give it a try with this layout.  I really love how it turned out!

2 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Adorable! The colors are perfect for your pictures. So bright and happy :)

Heather M said...

I like the brightness of the colors. Cute LO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...