Sunday, January 15, 2012

Special Memories Layout


I started this layout with a two page sketch from Scrapbook Generation’s Volume 1 of sketches and just used the left side of the layout and changed it to use two photos.  The cardstock is from Bazzill & Recollections.  The patterned papers are from October Afternoon.  I used a stitch template from Oriental Trading for the flourishes and then stitched them using DMC floss.  The journaling shape is from Maya Road.  I created the title on my Silhouette using two designs from their store and then creating an outline for the second layer.  The buttons are from my stash.  I created the flower using the peal roller tool from Imaginisce using a specialty paper from Jo-Ann’s.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Super cute layout Cassie! Love the colors!!!

Heather M said...

I like the bling with the button. Cute1

blsd2scrp said...

loving this LO! love the strips of pp and the blingy flourish! awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...