Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Storm

So last week we had a bad winter storm come through our area and my hubby had three days off from work while my daughter had those same three days off from school.  So I actually didn't get any scrapping done!  Luckily we only lost power once for a couple of hours.  So I thought I would take this chance to share some of my favorite pics from our several days in the snow.  However, when the freezing rain started and ice built up we had to stay inside because of all the breaking branches!  Also, the ice started after we had 8 inches of snow!







Thanks for checking out these pics!  Now with my husband at work and daughter at pre-school I can get some more scrapping done to share with you all!

1 comment:

Moongirl said...

Cute photos! I love daddy/daughter walking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...