Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1 Hour Challenge Valentine

As I mentioned yesterday here is the layout I created during the 1 hour challenge over at Club CK.  Now this card took me only about 20 minutes, and that is because that was all the time I had.  See about 10 minutes into the challenge my wonderful husband called me from work because he locked his keys in the car.  So I had to drop everything and head over to unlock the car for him.  By the time I made it back home I had about another 10 minutes to finish this card and get it posted before the challenge ended.  But even with all of that I really love how the card came out!
The papers are from Fancy Pants and Echo Park. I cut the hearts out by hand and put them on a Recollections cardstock card blank that I made.  After attaching the hearts together I pierced holes to sew the layers together.  For a little sentiment I added the love stamp from Basic Grey and to tie everything together I stitched around the heart for some more detail.

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Wow! Cannot believe you made this beauty in such a short time. Great job!

Steffanie said...

Fabulous card! You really know how to work fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...