Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Valentine

So I made two Valentine's this year.  One for the hubby and then one for my daughter.  I saw this design on the Silhouette store and fell in love with it, so I knew just what I wanted to do for the other Valentine.
So I used the recollections cardstock to make the card.  Then for all the cut outs I used my Quikutz pads that came with my Silhouette.  It is 4x8 pieces of carstock with adhesive on the back, so I was able to just cut it all out and stick it on the card.  Super easy and cute for my darling four-year-old daughter!

2 comments:

VanEvera Family Blog said...

This is such a cute card! I love the whales! - Margie (Club CK)

glorygirl said...

So so cute! Love the little hearts and those expressions on the whales faces. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...