Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Enjoy Every Moment Layout


I used this week’s sketch over at Sketches: CreativelyYours.  I rotated the sketch and moved the circles around until it suited my pictures better.  I love using sketches as a jumping point.  It can be a lot of fun to alter a sketch to fit your style.

I used the Ad Lib patterned papers by Bo-Bunny for this layout.  The rhinestone flower is from Basic Grey.  I cut the title on the Silhouette using a design from their store that I then changed to create the second layer.  The flower trim is from Jo-Ann’s.  And as a final touch I added some hand sewing with my Sew Easy and DMC floss.

10 comments:

Steffanie said...

Pretty paper! Love all the little detail you added around the photos!

Stacia said...

Really pretty layout!!

Ali said...

Cassie, you did such a perfect job on this! Thanks for using a Sketch from S: CY!! Looks GREAT! I agree about Sketches as a jumping off point, they're awesome that way. Thx for playing along.

Ann said...

Gorgeous LO. Love how you did the title and the pictures are so cute.

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

This is a really adorable and sweet page. Fun colors and precious photos. Thank you for sharing this with us.

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

That is SUCH a fun layout! Thanks for playing along at S:CY!

Maggi said...

Great take on the sketch! I love your colorful interpretation!

renee said...

Great job!

Patchi said...

Beautiful layout -- I love how you used the circles! Thanks for joining us at SCY and I hope to see more of your work soon :)

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!
Thank you for joining in on the S:CY challenge this month!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...