Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun Escape Layout


I started with a Page Maps sketch and this adorable photo of my daughter.  The kraft cardstock is from Recollections.  I then used paper scraps from Fancy Pants.  I love that I only used scraps of paper for this layout.  I used an EK Success border punch on the flower paper.  The flowers are from Prima and I sprayed them with Perfect Pearls Mist, Glimmer Mist and Mister Huey spray inks.  The ribbon trim is from Paper Wishes.  For the title I used two different types of Thickers from American Crafts.  The date stickers are from October Afternoon.  I created the rolled flower from a scrap of paper and my Petal Roller tool from Imaginisce.  To finish the flower I crushed it and inked the edges.  The journaling card was a freebie that I found through Pinterest.

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute page Cassie! I love the kraft background and what a great way to use your scraps! The flower is beautiful and that is such a cute pic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...